Blazing Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

officers training

2 posters

Go down

officers training Empty officers training

Post  halowins Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm

The crew lost a great deal of our SO/FO in the last few days: Why is now water under the bridge, we need to move foward.
Thief and I will be looking at our current officers and be starting to train some of them to move up as we see fit. Anyone interested in being considred please "tell" halowins or thiefbro while they are on or make a post here, to let us know.
We will also be looking at out pirates to start another round of bnav training so that we have more pirates available to run pillages.
I will be putting together a manual or post on bnaving soon.
For the pirates whom would like to be considered for officers training it will be helpful if you could do some of the following if not all: one read the bnav training post (once i finish it), two- start bnaving in the navy before you do it with our crew and ships, three- for your first one or two pillys please ask Thiefbro or Halowisn to accompany you, and finally four- DO NOT TAKE OUT A SHIP UNTIL YOU HAVE CREW PERMISSION. GOOD LUCK ALL AND HAVE FUN.

halowins

Back to top Go down

officers training Empty Aye

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:48 pm

I feel everyone should know why we lost many of our FO's and SO's. It's because I made a mistake and accepted a war. The creation of this forum was to help and hope that should never happen again. This drove many people away and I have already offered a truce. Yppedia said 7 days after truce is offered so we'll be their soon. As said many FO's and SO's were lost (well all of them) so many new chances of promotions.

Admin
Admin

https://blazingphoenix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

officers training Empty Re: officers training

Post  halowins Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 am

Like a Star @ heaven Congradulations to bestblueking as he has been the navly part of his officers traing, good luck and have fun. Like a Star @ heaven

Anyone else interested in training for officer please reply or send halo a "tell" ahoy mates.

halowins

Back to top Go down

officers training Empty Re: officers training

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum